Categories

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Easter 2013






Easter, was fun we did egg dying, and then we hid the eggs and the little ones went in search of the eggs. There was one golden egg and of course, the older boys found it! Max caught on pretty quick and he took off on his own to get as many eggs as he could. Ron, pretty much just stood back and admired his little mans independency. For Easter, I made chicken red pozole, which is just a stew with hominy, chicken, and pasilla chile sauce. It was garnished with shredded cabbage, lemon, and radish (I'm not a fan of radish so I skipped it). Not bad for being my first time cooking it. Overall it was a great day spent with family. After all was over and everyone left I started thinking of the true meaning of Easter, I'm humbled to know Jesus died for me and kept true to his word of resurrecting. That is a great love! Happy Easter!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment